It’s never too much to stack one more item in your bridal vanity kit because you never know what you’d need when. Amidst celebratory emotions things happen and mishaps inevitably show up. One needs to be prepared to handle such situations without losing one’s marbles. That one.
Second. This is just the first big party in the list of soirées that the couple will attend or host. Thereon, the bridal kit will turn to survival kit and makeup stands as one of the most vital of essentials for the bride who has all eyes on her.
Brides today handily pick vanity essentials keeping in mind usage post nuptials. As important as makeup is, bridal makeup is no longer about dabbing layers and transforming into an alter personality rather it’s about accentuating features to looking your most gorgeous self.
Here’s telling you the stuff you MUST STACK in your vanity with stuff you will anyway pack:
- Lush Lashes: Recreate the magic of when your eyes first met and spoke for hours without saying nothing at all. Play up those eyes for they have a lot of stories to yarn.
- Extra pair of eyes: Coloured Lenses for extra oomph and extra pair of glasses (Incase you wear one) to clearly see your bright future with your doting lover.
- Lipsticks & Chapsticks: Keep both handy as it going to be raining sweet kisses all the time.
- Blush on: With your heart fluttering and feet in seventh heaven, you’d not need an artificial flush but just for that extra glow keep your favourite hue handy. Let the flush of love shine through that radiant skin.
- Pins & more - For times to hold it all together! You’d not let a loose drape come in your way or a hair strand dangling as an irritant.
- Tissue: In sickness and in health, your best friend. And your confidant when you drop an emotional tear. Keep tissue closest!